Global Health 50/50 2023 Report
● Gender equality in the workplace
● Diversity and inclusion in the workplace
● Anti-sexual harassment
● Results of gender pay gap analysis
● Sexual and reproductive health and justice policies, including those related to menstruation, abortion, fertility support, adoption, surrogacy, antenatal visits, stillbirths, miscarriage, preterm, caring responsibilities, menopause, and domestic violence
● Parental leave allowances
● Flexible working arrangements – including in relation to policies governing remote working arrangements
If you choose to share these internal policy documents, they will be included in the review of your organisation and used to inform the scoring of your organisation across certain variables. Policy documents will be securely stored and will not be published or made publicly available as part of this review.
If you wish to share these documents, please ensure you have first read the information sheet which outlines in full how these documents will be stored and assessed. The information sheet can be accessed here:
Organisations are required to complete this consent form in order to share internal policy documents with GH5050. Once you have submitted this short form, you will be given a link which you can use to share these documents.