REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH SUPPLIES COALITION: 2021 GH5050 data for review
The deadline has passed
16/16 sections complete
Gender-responsive programmatic strategy
- 1: Gender unequal
- 2: Gender blind i.e. pays no attention to gender
- 3: Gender sensitive, Notices gender or sex, treats as a sex difference, but doesn't act on it. Does not address inequality generated by unequal norms, roles or relations.
- 4: Gender specific, Considers gender norms, roles and relations for women and men and how they affect access to and control over resources. Makes it easier for women and men to fulfil duties that are ascribed to them based on their gender roles.
- 4: For private sector companies, commit to avoiding harmful gender stereotypes in marketing.
- 5: Gender transformative, notices and acts on gender through policies, programmes etc across all genders. Addresses the causes of gender-based health inequities. Fosters progressive changes in power relationships between women and men.
Gender focus indicated by W=women, M=men, T=TransgenderBased on the WHO Gender-Responsiveness Scale