REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH SUPPLIES COALITION: 2021 GH5050 data for review
The deadline has passed
16/16 sections complete
Commitment to gender equality
- G: Commitment to gender equality/equity with gender referring to men and women, gender justice, or gender mainstreaming in policy and planning.
- GP: Commitment to achieve gender equality, with focus on empowering women and girls.
- A: Organisation works on women's health and wellbeing, but makes no formal commitment to gender equality; Commitment to social justice and health equity, but makes no formal commitment to gender equality
- R: No mention of gender
- ()+: commitment is inclusive of LGBTQI
- W: Signatory to Women's Empowerment Principles in relation to UN Global Compact: https://www.weps.org/companies
- S: UN Global Compact signatory - https://www.unglobalcompact.org/what-is-gc/participants/20031
- C: UN Global Compact participant
- L: Submitted Letter of Commitment to UN Global Compact
- 5: Explicit commitment to SDG5 in context of UN Global Compact participation