REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH SUPPLIES COALITION: 2021 GH5050 data for review
The deadline has passed
16/16 sections complete
Workplace gender equality policy
- G: Gender equality affirmative policy with specific measure(s) to improve gender equality and/or support women's careers
- GE: EDGE certified (external validation)
- A: Stated commitment to gender equality and/or diversity in the workplace (above the legal requirement) but no specific measures to carry out commitments; and/or is an Affirmative Action employer (US Federal funds) but does not state what specific measures are in place to promote equality/diversity; Reporting on gender distribution of staff
- R: Policy is compliant with law but no more = "we do not discriminate"
- NF: Not found/no information available
- ()+: specific mention of no discrimination based on gender identity/other mention of inclusion of transgender or gender diversity
- NA: Not applicable. For organisations with fewer than 10 FTE staff, we have scored as NA given that we would not expect organisations (nor did we find any) of this size to develop gender, diversity and/or inclusion plans (although we would expect them to be complying with non-discrimination laws). In the future, we would hope to see language in support of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- *Internal policy only; not published online.