INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
Contact Us: The information which you voluntarily provide us through the ‘Contact Us’ page on the Website will be used for the purposes of satisfying your request such as responding to a query or providing an article or publication. We will only use your email address to respond to such query.
Media requests: Media requests should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. The information which you voluntary provide us through sending an email to this address will only be used for the purposes of satisfying your request. We will only use your email address to respond to such query.
Registration: If you choose register to receive information from GH5050 via the subscribe button or contact form, we will collect certain information from you to make it possible to send you the following content:
We will share a GH5050 newsletter periodically and which includes news on our activities, interesting publications in the field of gender and global health, as well as events and opportunities. It is absolutely not our intention to bombard you with emails. We try to limit our communications and updates to you no more than once or twice a month.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
We may also disclose your personal information to our affiliates who assist us in fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communication or other services from time to time.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect the rights of Options.
- session cookie – to see how long an anonymous user has used the site continuously
- Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Sharethis buttons, google analytics (tracking) all set multiple cookies – these are known as 3rd party external cookies, but they are set via our site
- any video services such as YouTube will serve cookies in order to display videos
- a cookie to enable our Sharing function
CONTROL OF COOKIES:
Managing cookies in your browser – most modern browsers will allow you to:
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
- You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies. Ironically, this includes where you have opted out from cookies, as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set. Also, if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our Website for these reasons.