London Launch of the Inaugural Global Health 50/50 Report
Global health 50/50 launched its inaugural report this International Women’s Day (8 March 2018). Held at the UCL Kennedy Lecture Theatre and hosted by Dame Nicola Brewer, Vice Provost of UCL, the launch featured a panel discussion with:
- Jocalyn Clark, Executive Editor of the Lancet and Global Health 50/50 Advisor
- Jeremy Farrar, Director of the Wellcome Trust
- Jonny Baxter, Head of Human Development, DFID
- Terri Collins, Senior Health Specialist at Mott MacDonald
- Suzanne Taunton, Deputy Head of Health, Save the Children
The Initiative was introduced by Dr. Kent Buse and the report findings were presented by Professor Sarah Hawkes, Co-leads of Global Health 50/50.
The launch was the first in a series of global launches including New Delhi and Geneva.